Zenmuse H3-2D Firmware update v1.6 available

I received an email from dji support yesterday that said there will be an update to fix this on Friday. So I am guessing a new naza assistant on Friday.

DJI has fixed the issue! If you are using the Phantom upgrade board, upgrade the Phantom Upgrade Board with the Naza Assistant, recycle, then upgrade the Zenmuse H3-2D using the Naza assistant. Both of these upgrades are located on the Upgrade tab of the assistant. I did this yesterday and everything worked just fine.

spjlj1 said:
DJI has fixed the issue! If you are using the Phantom upgrade board, upgrade the Phantom Upgrade Board with the Naza Assistant, recycle, then upgrade the Zenmuse H3-2D using the Naza assistant. Both of these upgrades are located on the Upgrade tab of the assistant. I did this yesterday and everything worked just fine.
Thanks for this. Is it an upgraded Assustant, I don't see a new one, or any new files for that matter, on DJI's site?

If you have the Phantom upgrade board (P330CB-H3-2D), here are the instructions on how to upgrade the H3-2D's firmware.
1. Connect the phantom to your computer using the lastest Naza-M assistant. (Naza-M Assistant Software v2.20). Power on the phantom.
2. On the Naza-M assistant, click on the Upgrade tab.
3. You should now see the lastest firmware for the upgrade board (P330CB-H3-2D)
4. Upgrade the P330CB-H3-2D board by clicking on the link.
5. Cycle the power on the Phantom.
6. Connect again to the Phantom with the Naza-M Assistant Software v2.20 application.
6. On the Upgrade tab, you should now see that a firmware upgrade is available for the H3-2D gimbal.
7. Upgrade the H3-2D firmware by clicking on the link.

All done.

spjlj1 said:
If you have the Phantom upgrade board (P330CB-H3-2D), here are the instructions on how to upgrade the H3-2D's firmware.
1. Connect the phantom to your computer using the lastest Naza-M assistant. (Naza-M Assistant Software v2.20). Power on the phantom.
2. On the Naza-M assistant, click on the Upgrade tab.
3. You should now see the lastest firmware for the upgrade board (P330CB-H3-2D)
4. Upgrade the P330CB-H3-2D board by clicking on the link.
5. Cycle the power on the Phantom.
6. Connect again to the Phantom with the Naza-M Assistant Software v2.20 application.
6. On the Upgrade tab, you should now see that a firmware upgrade is available for the H3-2D gimbal.
7. Upgrade the H3-2D firmware by clicking on the link.

All done.
If we dont have the board and have the pmu v2 we have to upgrage via cgu usb right?

I installed everything with the micro USB. I ended up connecting the can-bus before I ran the installer. I'm still having problems getting the tilt to work. Got everything tore apart and trouble shooting now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 612

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl