YX backpack review.

Ovt

Reaction score
My original idea was to buy the PolarPro backpack, but living in Europe I would have had to pay a lot of extra money on customs and shipping... therefore I wanted to give it a try to this chinese bag.

Basically I wanted a reasonable sized backpack that I could carry with me as carry-on in the airplane, and this one does the job.

I've never had a backpack to transport a drone before, but for the price I paid, this one seems to be a very good deal:

Sub-Total:US$36.99
Discount Points:107US$-1.07
InsuranceUS$0.00
Shipping Fee:US$16.87
Total:US$52.79

Plenty of pockets to carry stuff... you could easily fit a DSLR, it has an attachment for the tripod, pockets on the side to carry bottles, etc.

2539842d_o.jpeg

a7d77d1f_o.jpeg

c69e2f75_o.jpeg

f3ab1f37_o.jpeg

65cdb0c0_o.jpeg

c72ec98d_o.jpeg

830bde2b_o.jpeg

54533bbc_o.jpeg

dca8814a_o.jpeg

7b57d727_o.jpeg

b0722659_o.jpeg

a95a0365_o.jpeg

06a555b2_o.jpeg

Got mine the other day. I think I'll use it as a backup for my procraft case.

Do you feel safe using this bag? It looks as if it doesn't have enough padding around.

May I have a purchase link, how's the quality?!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is the link:
YX Backpack Bag For DJI Phantom 2 3 Zero Explorers Cheerson CX-20 Runner Eachine Racer 250

Quality-wise I think it is above chinese standards. Again, I have nothing to compare with, but I am more than happy to put more than 2000 € in it (P4, batteries, iPad, etc).

About the padding, the part that touches the back is 1 inch, and at the bottom it has a couple of hard plastic things to make it stay upright when standing. On the sides, once you install the separators provided, i'd say it is another inch.

If you want any particular pictures just let me know.

That looks decent for the money, but isn't in the same league with the Polar Pro quality based on the photos. I had a similar experience buying a Manfrotto knockoff - it looked the same in the photos at the online store, but the difference with both in hand was night and day.

I purchased the same day as I did the polar pro. I got the polar pro and returned it 2 days later. Just wasn't big enough. Sticking with my procraft until I might need a quick bag which I will use the YZ for

Thanks Ovt. The price for me with shipping to Peru:
XY: $88
PolarPro Trekker: $207

After researching for some days, I found your post before hitting the Pay button at PolarPro store.
I don't know if the XY it's enough. Can you update your post? It seems the photos are unavailable.
Thank you.

This backpack can be purchased much cheaper on Aliexpress. Quality is not perfect but not very bad. I have used it for my P2 and now for my P4. For this price it is best deal i've found so far. Look for Caden P7 backpack. Less than 50 USD with shipment.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: alekstrust

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl