Your Phantom 2 Success Story Here!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Im a newbie, had an AR Drone 2 before and got my Phantom 2 vision+ recently, only flew it a couple of times, before i did i read a lot about it here and seen many youtube clips.

I noticed MANY Horror stories being told here, some are quite bizarre!

Some of which are probably caused by environmental conditions or pilot errors.

Anyways, post here if you have a success story, if you've flown your bird dozens of times without the drone malfunctioning!! [emoji574] [emoji573]

Hopefully there will be many! [emoji4]

Dozens of flights on a v3.0, not a single issue. I do expect a mishap at some point...if you fly R/C long enough and often enough...you will crash. The complexity of the Phantom is great enough that it's probably even more likely. More systems = bigger cascade.

Since getting the quad on xmas day ive done about 7 flights that were 6 minutes or so and had the camera running for each one, also done at least a dozen flights of a few minutes, such as height tests, learning to fly etc, not had any issues as of yet, i do make sure that IMU is checked before each flight and do the compass dance as well.

had mine over 6months, not a very frequent flier but its never done a thing unexpected

Thats great to hear, mine is version 2.

I do expect i might crash it eventually (hopefully not) but i really hope it wont be a random malfuntion, id rather it be my fault.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl