yellow lights flash when powering off

Reaction score
Hi guys i'm a newbie to the drone world and a photographer and recently i tried making some videos from my p3 pro hand held and since then when i power off the aircraft the battery red led and the aircraft yellow lights will flash continuously for a few seconds. IS THIS A PROBLEM because this didn't happen at first.

With a P4 if yellow is flashing fast you have lost RC connection (normal situation when you turn off your RC first). If yellow flashing slow you can fly in atti with no GPS. Download your manual, there is lots to learn.

Reactions: chandibandi
Probably bad SD card. I ended up with a SanDisk Ultra acting up in the P3A. Delayed response in record start/stop, recordings aborting. It may have also caused delay in AC powering off.
SD seems OK in my tablet though, as was test copy of files on my PC.

Reactions: chandibandi
Probably bad SD card. I ended up with a SanDisk Ultra acting up in the P3A. Delayed response in record start/stop, recordings aborting. It may have also caused delay in AC powering off.
SD seems OK in my tablet though, as was test copy of files on my PC.
But i have a class 10 uhs 1 supported sd i use this for my dslr camera also but I'm not sure if that is the problem

So is a SanDisk Ultra but it eventually failed me. Ultra plus works OK. Didn't test my 2nd Ultra yet.
Try another SD card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl