Yellow light

Reaction score
At start up there are no flashing red and green light goes to slow yellow blink but I have control of motors , its not the transmitter seems to not have GPS any ideas?

I would just redo the firmware or at least connect and open to check it does not show any errors. maybe update the firmware. Recalibrate the remote. I use to have the red flashing lights but corrected that. When I bought my P the compass was connected to the board, I removed it from the board and connected it into the small side socket on the gps. I redid the whole process of firmware update, recalibrated the remote. Shut it down and restarted everything and it's fine.

Ha-ha figured it out when I originally put shell back together I was aligned wrong when I moved it the compass came unplugged, shots and grins took it apart plugged it back in and done it works

Ha-ha figured it out when I originally put shell back together I was aligned wrong when I moved it the compass came unplugged, shots and grins took it apart plugged it back in and done it works
Good deal. Yeah hope I can get this wiring right but still a bit confused. I have only been into the phantoms for a few months. I have P1 and P2V and got the vision working great after 3 months of messing around with it. Bought it not working at all.

At start up there are no flashing red and green light goes to slow yellow blink but I have control of motors , its not the transmitter seems to not have GPS any ideas?

Slow yellow blinking means ATTI mode ( no gps).
You should receive a message of "GPS missing" when you start the Naza Assistant.
I would suggest to simply disconnect and reconnect the IMU sensor on the leg.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94