Wyoming, S. Dakota and Utah

Reaction score
This is only my second video I ever put together and I have a lot to learn as a rookie but I'm having fun. Wyoming South Dakota and Utah all have their own type of beauty hope you enjoy the video

This is only my second video I ever put together and I have a lot to learn as a rookie but I'm having fun. Wyoming South Dakota and Utah all have their own type of beauty hope you enjoy the video

Very nice nice what program did you use to edit the video? I'm going to drive from NC to Montana in July, hoping to stop and play in SD.

Very nice nice what program did you use to edit the video? I'm going to drive from NC to Montana in July, hoping to stop and play in SD.
I think I just used windows Movie Maker. Just changed over to IMac and using iMovie now. Really love it with much more capability. You will enjoy S. Dakota and Montana.

I think I just used windows Movie Maker. Just changed over to IMac and using iMovie now. Really love it with much more capability. You will enjoy S. Dakota and Montana.
Did you shoot in 4K or 1080? Sorry for the questions but I'm new too and trying to edit some videos.

Did you shoot in 4K or 1080? Sorry for the questions but I'm new too and trying to edit some videos.
I have been shooting recently and 2.7 k. I find that windows has a hard time processing 4K video. I have been a Windows person all my life and just recently changed over to Apple and absolutely love the software capabilities and see such a huge difference. My videos are going to improve so much more. I'm leaving next week for Hawaii and can't wait to fly my drone over there. I will have to send you the video when I am all done

I have been shooting recently and 2.7 k. I find that windows has a hard time processing 4K video. I have been a Windows person all my life and just recently changed over to Apple and absolutely love the software capabilities and see such a huge difference. My videos are going to improve so much more. I'm leaving next week for Hawaii and can't wait to fly my drone over there. I will have to send you the video when I am all done
I look forward to it. Have fun.

Nice. Enjoyed it quite a bit :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl