www.AirVision.co

Reaction score
Re: PHANTOM 2 LIGHTBRIDGE WORLD RECORD @ 1005 METERS

Perfect timing, as the Sun set.

good video but no world record. that for video hit count???? lol

I have look around 1000 m is not a world record, **** even I have been to 1000 straight up. I'll post soon.. When I'm off vacation. There is video of a guy who turns his p2 off in air to fall down 500m from 1200m to then start the motors back up and level out, and then does it again to fall 200m more then level out, good height but not WORLD RECORD hit counter , but there are afew that don't say lb but are.

being that some thing can never go faster then its terminal volatility when free falling I cant see how crashing from any height higher then what ever height a phantoms terminal velocity would be. is in any way more dangerous being it cant hit any harder or cause any more damage then its going to already do. If falling at its terminal volatility. Physics and the laws of nature dont allow it. Its not any dirent then a person jumping from a 100 story building or out of an air plane they are not going to splat any harder no matter how much higher up they go.

J.James said:
being that some thing can never go faster then its terminal volatility when free falling I cant see how crashing from any height higher then what ever height a phantoms terminal velocity would be. is in any way more dangerous being it cant hit any harder or cause any more damage then its going to already do. If falling at its terminal volatility. Physics and the laws of nature dont allow it. Its not any dirent then a person jumping from a 100 story building or out of an air plane they are not going to splat any harder no matter how much higher up they go.

what does this have to do with what we are talking about?

That was in reply to every one that was saying how dangerous it was if they crashed from that high up. Tho I dont see them posts now.

Haze said:
I have look around 1000 m is not a world record, **** even I have been to 1000 straight up. I'll post soon.. When I'm off vacation. There is video of a guy who turns his p2 off in air to fall down 500m from 1200m to then start the motors back up and level out, and then does it again to fall 200m more then level out, good height but not WORLD RECORD hit counter , but there are afew that don't say lb but are.

where is that video? I would love to see that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan