WTB

Reaction score
Does anyone in Australia have a spare rubber plug that is used to plug the charging hole on the side of a Phantom 3 remote. Can't seem to find one. Regards Murray in Brisbane.

Hi I have been waiting SINCE May/23/2017 for one that is missing [just the rubber bung cover for power plug socket]
I have vaious emails from DJI case number: CAS-662638-M6B4K8 promising a replacement but still waiting at first they wanted me to send the whole kit back!!!!!!!!! just for a rubber bung...so if any one is listing please can you check on
DJI case number: CAS-662638-M6B4K8
Ricky

Hi Ricky. If you get a reply or they contact you ask them to put another one in for me please. Then contact me and I will give you my address to post it. Regards Murray

Ill try but dont hold ur breath its ridiculous realy that you cant just order something so simple...

Murray see
forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=113018&page=1#pid957731

Dji Thor just contated me about you this was his PM to me

DazzauksDad Posted at 2017-9-15 07:16

WTB
Thank You
Collapse quote
Sorry, we couldn't contact him directly for some reason. If you can contact him, please help to take him a letter which suggests contacting our support here: DJI Support - Here for You, we will do our best to help him out. Thank you.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT