WTB GPC P3 Backpack LE

Reaction score
Folks,
After looking at all the possible P3 backpacks, I have decided to get a GPC P3 Limited Edition backpack. However, its seems almost everyone is out of stock. Only place I have found is 'Advexure' that says they have them. So...I have 2 questions;

1) Anyone ever bought anything from Advexure? Are they ok/legit etc?
2) Anyone know anywhere else that has the GPC P3 LE backpack in stock?

Thanks in advance!

Stilgar

Reactions: Advexure
Those backpacks are hard to find. They're even out of stock on GPC's website.

Advexure is legit. They are also an authorized DJI dealer and a sponsor of this website.

If advexure has it in stock, then I recommend that you buy it from them. It looks like there is a 3 week wait when ordering directly from GPC.

Personally I would call them and confirm they have one there then order. I hate placing an order only to get an email saying your order is back-ordered and will ship blah, blah , blah.....

Folks,
After looking at all the possible P3 backpacks, I have decided to get a GPC P3 Limited Edition backpack. However, its seems almost everyone is out of stock. Only place I have found is 'Advexure' that says they have them. So...I have 2 questions;

Thanks in advance!

Stilgar

Hi Stilgar,

It seems that fellow PP members have confirmed question #1 :)

GPC P3 Limited Edition Backpacks are IN STOCK as of 7:45pm CST this evening but only a few remain. When the site shows they are out of stock, they are out of stock.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Have a nice evening.

Thanks,
Travis

Folks,

Thanks in advance!

Stilgar

My Go Professional limited edition P3 backpack arrives tomorrow. I ordered directly from them just the week prior. Im looking forward to it and will post a video review :)

Hi Stilgar,

It seems that fellow PP members have confirmed question #1 :)

GPC P3 Limited Edition Backpacks are IN STOCK as of 7:45pm CST this evening but only a few remain. When the site shows they are out of stock, they are out of stock.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Have a nice evening.

Thanks,
Travis

Thanks Travis!
Based on all the inputs....Im ordering now!

Stilgar

Folks,
Just FYI..I ordered from Advexure on Sunday and the backpack has all ready shipped!
Very impressive!

Stilgar

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl