Would you buy it again?

Would you purchase your P4P again?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, because nothing else compares for the money.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm fixing to purchase a drone this next week. It seems a lot of folks are having issues with the firmware/update. Looking at the reviews on the app stores, the DJI GO 4 app is getting hammered as well. That brings me to my question, if you had to buy a new drone tomorrow, would you by the the Phantom 4 Pro again?

It's between this, and probably the Autel.. I've considered the Mavic but for videos/pictures I feel like the P4P would be better for me.

Thanks in advance for your time!

It seems a lot of folks are having issues with the firmware/update. Looking at the reviews on the app stores, the DJI GO 4 app is getting hammered as well.
If you only looked at people in a doctor's waiting room, you'd wonder why is everyone so unhealthy?
Forums and reviews for anything are a great place for unhappy people that can't read instructions for leave their verbal graffitti.
DJI Go 4 is very good and almost all the complaints you've seen are due to people trying to run it on substandard tablets.
You miss out on the opinions from the thousands of happy customers having no problems.
That brings me to my question, if you had to buy a new drone tomorrow, would you by the the Phantom 4 Pro again?
It's between this, and probably the Autel
I've had no issues with a number of P3 series drones before and think my P4 pro is outstanding.
I'd get another in a flash.
Autel aren't in the same league and their top drone's tech is the equivalent of something between a P3 standard and Pro.
No other manufacturer has anything comparable to Lightbridge and none have a camera that's anywhere near as good at the one on the P4 pro.

Love my P4P. The app and firmware was minor and after all of it works fantastic still! I would buy another in a heartbeat!

I would by another one in a heartbeat. In fact, would love to have another as a backup just in case I have an issue. Def don't want to be down ever with nice weather this time of year. The P4P is a beast. Little issues here and there. But for a really good flying camera on a very stable machine at under 2000 is bucks is pretty incredible to me. But I def understand the anger if you get one with problems. But like Meta4 said, your mostly gonna hear all of the problems on a forum like this. Which is the purpose of these tbo. Helps DJI hone in on issues too I'm sure.

Reactions: Nickster

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl