Would Like Input , Please

Reaction score
I'm looking for another Drone, I h a oppertunity to buy a Phantom pro 3, bought in Dec 2015 from Best Buy . The bird has 3 hrs on it, 2 batteries and hard case . I've flown it and really like the features of being able to get a Gps view /route and camera view at one time. I fly a Chroma 4K now. I c pick it up for 800.00.
My scenario is that I've been waiting on the H to come out, ordered it , then cxled it due to wanting to get reviews and input on the New Product. I know this is a Dji forum, that's why I'd like input. I love the way this quad handles and features. Maybe a few of you have both Drones and c chime in. I w like you use it for photo and video, as well as just enjoying the outdoors on the day or so I am off weekly
Again, thanks for your time .

Cajun

I love my P3P. Does not seem like a bad price for what your getting. I would go for it, personally...but like you said, this is a DJI board.

just buy a pumpkin

If you know and trust the seller, that is probably an okay deal with the second battery.
Otherwise keep an eye out for sales that are popping up from trusted resellers.
I just bought a second P3P from Micro Center while they had them for $699. Atlanta Hobby had them on a one-day sale a week or so ago at the same price.
These sales also have included the P3A for $599, which is the best bang for the buck deal when it can be had!

Actually sounds like a pretty good deal to me. $699 is about the best price I have seen, and they have been pretty limited. Then $149 for the second battery and another $149 for the hard case (as low as $129 occasionally). So best case here is around a grand. $800 sounds pretty good to me, esp with only 2 hours on it and you have test flown it and its clean.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl