Worth the drive.

Reaction score
Well since I have not gotten any feedback from Matt from Neary aerial media I'm assuming my Advance is gone for good. Wondering if a 5 hour One Way Drive is worth the hassle of going to Florence Kentucky from Illinois to try to find out if I can get my bird back from this company. Wondering if I could file a police report for stolen merchandise from out of state?

Reactions: tml4191
Make sure you email, call, or text them before you do that. You you can also call their local police department, but driving there can also pose an unwanted risk, especially if they are truly thieves. If you got jacked, I don't think they'll just fork it over like that.

I'm almost certain I have seen neary posting here recently apologising for delays and making assurances that all repairs would be progressed. It's also common knowledge that nearys principal said repairer is a respected member here and has been around recently also (by all accounts he seems like a good guy). You might follow up with him to see if he has recieved your AC for repair.

I've also seen recent post from Matt regarding repairs but what I don't understand is I have not received one email from him and the phone number has been disconnected. I'm not trying to be an ******* about this I just want some confirmation that they have it or it's still in the process of getting repaired I just want my bird back that's all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl