Won't take off.

Reaction score
I've been flying several times this week, most recently yesterday with no problems. Today I put in a fully charged battery, turned everything on, got good Wifi connection, started the motors, pushed the right control stick up to take off. The motor speed increased slightly but not fast enough to take off. Replaced the battery with another fully charged with same results. When I put it away yesterday everything was fine, this morning squat. Any suggestions as to what to look at?

Thanks for your time.

tincup said:
I've been flying several times this week, most recently yesterday with no problems. Today I put in a fully charged battery, turned everything on, got good Wifi connection, started the motors, pushed the right control stick up to take off. The motor speed increased slightly but not fast enough to take off. Replaced the battery with another fully charged with same results. When I put it away yesterday everything was fine, this morning squat. Any suggestions as to what to look at?

Thanks for your time.

Unless you changed the R/C to Mode 1 the left stick is the throttle.

Hook up to a computer and run the Phantom Assistant software. Make sure the onscreen control moves all the way up when you move the real one. If not, calibrate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing