Won't connect to assistant

Reaction score
Last night I was doing a advanced imu calibration and it wouldn't "stick". So I thought I just shut down till this morning. When I plugged into assistant , nothing , it doesn't see my phantom.
This isn't new and I've been doing this for years and never had this happen. The LEDs on the phantom are blinking that I Ned a imu calibration , but when I plug my phantom in , nothing , even changed usb cables.

Can you try another PC and or reinstall USB driver?

I don't have another pc. I would have one if it wasn't for the phantom. I usually just use my iPads for everything. I tried to reload the dji driver and it wouldn't go.

I know you are experienced, but try this:
-- In your PC Control Panel->Programs and Features
-- Find the DJI Driver installation and uninstall (listed as "DJI driver version 2.02")
-- Connect your Phantom to the PC and turn on the Phantom
-- Find the DJI Driver installer on your PC that you downloaded
-- Run the installer

This should do a fresh install of the driver. Hopefully this resolves your issue.

I am having the same problem. Could it be the USB cable? I have about 4 of the same one and am unsure which one came with the Phantom. Tried reinstalling the software and it still doesn't recognize the Phantom.

diane said:
I am having the same problem. Could it be the USB cable? I have about 4 of the same one and am unsure which one came with the Phantom. Tried reinstalling the software and it still doesn't recognize the Phantom.

There is nothing special about the Phantom's USB cable....if the cable works on other devices it will work....

Most likely PC/Mac related as BT said....

diane said:

Can you give details of what software you reinstalled? And are you on PC or Mac? USB cables can fail, but if you have 4 of them, one of them is bound to work. Did you uninstall and reinstall the driver, if using a PC?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl