Won’t take off

Reaction score
Had slight accident hit wall not major slightly bent one side of landing gear but snapped back.
Camera completes its check, then constant bleep, bleep bleep with one propeller twitching.
Any ideas?

Does the drone connect to the controller? What does DJI Go app say? Can you upload your log files?

No connection
Look at warning issues, not much there?
I could upload if I New were they are as novice? Thank you

Had slight accident hit wall not major slightly bent one side of landing gear but snapped back.
Camera completes its check, then constant bleep, bleep bleep with one propeller twitching.
Any ideas?
Is that one motor turn nice and feel like others,,esc (electronic speed control) causes this action,,you could try imu calibration,,,I know this symptom cause my p4 done it after free fall,,inside is a esc ribbon cable which was torn from impact,,see this pic ,ribbon say esc-r....the esc boards incisive have rubbers like gimble,,if they extend from shock to far they will tear as can see in my poor p4
1554231178374-2001203257.jpg
1554231023014-493708094.jpg

No connection
Look at warning issues, not much there?
I could upload if I New were they are as novice? Thank you
connect your drone to your pc or mac and use DJI Assistant 2 to access the logs from the drone. Any that has the date after the day of your crash will work. Put it on Dropbox or Google Drive and post a link to it here.

Is that one motor turn nice and feel like others,,esc (electronic speed control) causes this action,,you could try imu calibration,,,I know this symptom cause my p4 done it after free fall,,inside is a esc ribbon cable which was torn from impact,,see this pic ,ribbon say esc-r....the esc boards incisive have rubbers like gimble,,if they extend from shock to far they will tear as can see in my poor p4View attachment 110176View attachment 110175
Many thanks will try miu calibration

Does the drone connect to the controller? What does DJI Go app say? Can you upload your log files?
Try to do IMU but drone won’t connect to iPhone (controller)?
The gimble camera completes its checks then moves on to motors but, all you get is cycling 4 bleeps with one motor twitching slightly? The only cables I can see that may be the cause are those in the landing gear?
Will do logs when connected to WiFi
Found slight crack on bottom carriage and landing gear near 1.5mm screws. That will be replaced pending resolution on 4 bleeps?
These p4 or any drone does what it says on the tin but one knock £££
Can see China building P4 etc but not the driving gear (SW)

Try to do IMU but drone won’t connect to iPhone (controller)?
The gimble camera completes its checks then moves on to motors but, all you get is cycling 4 bleeps with one motor twitching slightly? The only cables I can see that may be the cause are those in the landing gear?
Will do logs when connected to WiFi
Found slight crack on bottom carriage and landing gear near 1.5mm screws. That will be replaced pending resolution on 4 bleeps?
These p4 or any drone does what it says on the tin but one knock £££
Can see China building P4 etc but not the driving gear (SW)
Did you try to pair the controller and drone after the crash.

The crash happened on 31 March, so all have been left to default before IMU attempt?
I understand, but you have to assume that the drone will forget things after the crash. Call it amnesia. During troubleshooting, you must try and consider every solution. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the correct one.

Indeed
Iv been a programer since 1970’s, I have BSc (Hons) ComSci, exposed to Decrete Mathematics, dealing with mainframes
I’m looking for quick fix?
I think it’s a hw prob as you say dislodged strip but to be quite honest,
The HD/SW needs top-down revamp, machine code analysis, HW specs compliance, SW generation testing to compliance?
All this
To say
Does it do what it says on tin?
I don’t think it does?

Indeed
Iv been a programer since 1970’s, I have BSc (Hons) ComSci, exposed to Decrete Mathematics, dealing with mainframes
The HD/SW needs top-down revamp, machine code analysis, HW specs compliance, SW generation testing to compliance?
All this
To say
I don’t think it does?

Any ideas?
Your problem is most likely a disconnected ribbon cable , you have two options send it in for repair or open the bird up and check the ribbon on the module.

Indeed
All this
To say
I don’t think it does?
You were born in 1970. I wonder what machines you were programming at 9 years old or younger. And using what language. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tribar and Ansia
Ok
Your problem is most likely a disconnected ribbon cable , you have two options send it in for repair or open the bird up and check the ribbon on the module.
great, many fanks, will do? Any ideas were to purchase new ribbon if damaged and is there a step by step video to dismantle?
Great help thank you Andy

Ok

great, many fanks, will do? Any ideas were to purchase new ribbon if damaged and is there a step by step video to dismantle?
Great help thank you Andy
Check out YouTube you probably find video on taking the top off some screws hold motor on other screws hold top on! There is a lot of videos probably one will show how to upload flight log! Good luck ?

Iv been looking around web, seems to me ain’t no one no
The constant bleep on p4, p3, p2, p1
They say ribbon, which one?
They say this and that?
No Geek knows?
And that’s the problem?
No one actually no’s?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member