Winter Light

Very nice. Great light and color. I am not sure this amount of cuts is necessary for such calm scenes however. I would have preferred some longer bites, but this is of course a matter of taste.

Very nice. Great light and color. I am not sure this amount of cuts is necessary for such calm scenes however. I would have preferred some longer bites, but this is of course a matter of taste.

True - but I think it was clever to tailor the clips to match the audio changes ...

Nice one.

Nigel

Reactions: yevanisgarcia
One of my first flight. Be gentle with the criticism lol.

Nice shots, I really enjoy the longer scenes you have and the blurred transitions. I would have really been nice to mix the scenes up instead of using a transition to eliminate mistakes in a continuing on with the same scene. I wish my first video looked as good.
What camera/drone did you use to get such a wide image?

Nice shots, I really enjoy the longer scenes you have and the blurred transitions. I would have really been nice to mix the scenes up instead of using a transition to eliminate mistakes in a continuing on with the same scene. I wish my first video looked as good.
What camera/drone did you use to get such a wide image?

I have a P4. Location is in South Pointe in Miami Beach. I’m still learning jeje, but I really like this hobby. Edition was with Final Cut Pro in Mac. I wanted to get better images but that beach is full of helicopters and planes, I almost hit 2 of them

I have a P4. Location is in South Pointe in Miami Beach. I’m still learning jeje, but I really like this hobby. Edition was with Final Cut Pro in Mac. I wanted to get better images but that beach is full of helicopters and planes, I almost hit 2 of them

You did a great job and not just for a first video either.
I can tell you must have seen a lot of air traffic there. Don't know if you did or not but there are five helipads in range that should have been notified to say nothing of the Miami International.
Be safe...

Really lol. I had to put down the P4 after 10 minutes, 2 helicopters almost got me lol. I need to pay more attention to the warnings jeje

Good job Thanks for posting

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo