Willing to take a risk?....

Keep your money in your pocket ;)

I would suspect most people know a scam like this when they see it. If not, this cat is out of the bag now. It's definitely a scam.

That user has sold NOTHING in over a year. I would say VERY much BUYER BEWARE!! That's a scam and someone is going to get burned ! !

Was just sharing.
And glad you did. Always good for a chuckle . Before the P3's came out some
P2V+'s for under 15 dollars were listed and some of us bought in just to see what we would get knowing we would get our money back from PayPal and did. I also got a little wood fish . I had to send it back and show PayPal I did then they returned my money . What I did though was instead of the wood fish I went to our local bait shop and got a big dead minnow and wrapped it in clear shipping tape and sent that . Thought it was funny . Only thing was it did go back to China but was returned back to me and was green by then. :eek:
Still funny and is a thread on it in the P2 section way back .
I sent that wood fish to @gunslinger to add to his collection of small drones .:)

And glad you did. Always good for a chuckle . Before the P3's came out some
P2V+'s for under 15 dollars were listed and some of us bought in just to see what we would get knowing we would get our money back from PayPal and did. I also got a little wood fish . I had to send it back and show PayPal I did then they returned my money . What I did though was instead of the wood fish I went to our local bait shop and got a big dead minnow and wrapped it in clear shipping tape and sent that . Thought it was funny . Only thing was it did go back to China but was returned back to me and was green by then. :eek:
Still funny and is a thread on it in the P2 section way back .
I sent that wood fish to gunslinger to add to his collection of small drones .:)

some of us bought in just to see what we would get knowing we would get our money back from PayPal
That's why I posted, just to see if anyone would want to lol.

What I did though was instead of the wood fish I went to our local bait shop and got a big dead minnow and wrapped it in clear shipping tape and sent that
:sob::sob::sob:

Only thing was it did go back to China but was returned back to me and was green by then. :eek:
That would stink! lol:sob: I would hate to be the delivery person!

Reactions: dirkclod
There's always scams going on on eBay . Those where cheap and back then we tried to have some fun sometimes .But like we all know if it's to good to be true it
is .;)

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
There's always scams going on on eBay . Those where cheap and back then we tried to have some fun sometimes .But like we all know if it's to good to be true it
is .;)
There are scams going around on eBay that they hack accounts and put it as an auction an in the description you have to click a link for buy it now. So annoying . To many to report. It's sad that they have nothing better to do. They think we are stupid to fall for them, they are the stupid ones for thinking so. There are alot going around on Kijiji as well.

Selling New DJ Phantom 4 Pro for $1000 worth $2029 at Best buy | Electronics | Ottawa | Kijiji I asked him why it is so cheap and he would not answer. and he offers to ship and do PayPal. Tells ya somthin' there.

Some people say cheap and ask for more than it is worth. Like someone on Kijiji saying they are selling there Inspire 1 cheap for $1300. It was the drone body only.

I will admit.. I do argue with these people :D

Some people....:rolleyes:

Reactions: dirkclod
Agree with the above, if it's too good to be true it almost always is.

Just to let everyone know, I realize it is a scam, and am sure every one else does too. Just saying in case everyone is telling me that it is a scam and "If it is to good to be true, it is." because I know.
Bet ya don't post anymore deals huh . :)
BaHahahahahaaaaaaa
;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164