Will P4P get Panoramic mode?

Spherical panoramas are some of my favorite ways to share aerial imagery! Need to slow down and make a few more! Thanks for reminding me, by sharing yours! :cool:

They are lovely. Time consuming so it can be easy to “do it next time” but they are so engrossing. Just delivered one to a client, a Christmas Tree Farm from over the thanksgiving weekend. Love how every time it’s like a new game of where’s Waldo finding interesting new things as you look around!

They are lovely. Time consuming so it can be easy to “do it next time” but they are so engrossing. Just delivered one to a client, a Christmas Tree Farm from over the thanksgiving weekend. Love how every time it’s like a new game of where’s Waldo finding interesting new things as you look around!
Indeed! Half the excitement is finding the hidden moments captured that you weren't aware of during the recording, like the movie Blow Up, where the photographer captured a murder happening in the background! :eek:

Reactions: DaRana
I mostly shoot flat panoramas but here's the one I posted above, rendered as a 360 degree pano.
SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

I tried Litchi and it is awesome for pano ! I like the way how it is simple, clear and automatic. You can chose for the nombre of pics.
I'll post some here, have been super busy lately...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119