Wife bought me a new tablet - I think she wants me to kill myself

Reaction score
I've had my Pro 4 V2 for a few months now and have had a great time with it. I first used my S6A phone then I purchased a small ASUS tablet. I happened to mention to my wife that I really wish I had gotten a bigger tablet.
I don't know who she spoke to but today a Samsung S2 (SM-T813) showed up. Seems like a nice tablet and just fits in the controller's holder.
I can't get it to communicate with the controller. I searched online and found several threads and a video showing how to either reset the usb settings in the developer mode (don't turn on debugging) or the exact sequence I have to turn everything on. I've uninstalled/reinstalled DJI GO 3 times already. . .

I must be missing something. It acts as if there is no usb cable (I've changed that twice) between the tablet and controller.

Any ideas?

Have you tried switching the USB to data transfer in developer mode?

Thanks Phil,
Yes that was one of the first things. The 'checkoff box' indicates I made the selection but when I exit that screen it still shows the original default selection. I go back in and my selection is still good.

I've had my Pro 4 V2 for a few months now and have had a great time with it. I first used my S6A phone then I purchased a small ASUS tablet. I happened to mention to my wife that I really wish I had gotten a bigger tablet.
I don't know who she spoke to but today a Samsung S2 (SM-T813) showed up. Seems like a nice tablet and just fits in the controller's holder.
I can't get it to communicate with the controller. I searched online and found several threads and a video showing how to either reset the usb settings in the developer mode (don't turn on debugging) or the exact sequence I have to turn everything on. I've uninstalled/reinstalled DJI GO 3 times already. . .

I must be missing something. It acts as if there is no usb cable (I've changed that twice) between the tablet and controller.

Any ideas?
When conect usb swipe screen down to select what usb does,,see if this change anything,,I use Samsung devices...tap where it says tap for usb options
Screenshot_20181216-081720.jpg
Screenshot_20181216-081735.jpg

I had the same issue with an S2 tab. Could not get it to connect. Purchased S3 and had no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka