Why the terrible documentation?

Just got a p3, I'm in disbelief at how poor the docs are. Even the tutorial videos on the Dji site have no real walk throughs on step 1, 2, 3, etc. Does the company seriously want people to learn these things using independently made youtube videos?

The full User Manual is not that bad, actually. But you need to take your time and read it, thoroughly. I would also suggest this Help Guide: while more oriented to P3A/P3P, it contains lots of useful information and detailed explanations. Oh, and pay a visit to Phantom Help as well.

Last edited:
The tutorial videos on DJI 'academy'arent too bad either. There's one that explains the radar and telemetry very well.

The full User Manual is not that bad, actually. But you need to take your time and read it, thoroughly. I would also suggest this Help Guide: while more oriented to P3A/P3P, it contains lots of useful information and detailed explanations. Oh, and pay a visit to Phantom Help as well.
Read the Help Guide above. This is what an owners manual should contain. Thanks Fantomas for taking the time.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94