Why is Gimbal CMU not showing on my Assistant software?

Reaction score
Phantom 2 Edition w/
Zenmuse 3D Gimbal

3.2 Software does not show Gimbal CMU

Why is it not showing, and how would I upgrade it if need be?

Attachments

• gimbal.jpg
    gimbal.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 699
I had a look at my Assistant software, and same here. Only H3-3D IMU visible.

I wonder if this has something to do with the GCU integrated on the latest Phantom mainboards instead of its own module board like in the Zenmuse 2D?

maximusa said:
I wonder if this has something to do with the GCU integrated on the latest Phantom mainboards instead of its own module board like in the Zenmuse 2D?

That could be the awnser. I saw some screenshots of the assistant software were I saw the IMU and CMU, but that were older screenshots.

Same to me.
I had an old Phantom 2 with 1.08 firmware and the 2D Gimbal.
1 week before put on the H3 3D wich came with the 1.04 firmware.
I upgraded my phantom to the 3.06 firmware but the gimblal insists that no new updates are available , but I know there is the 1.06 version out there.
How I am gonna update it ?

Geo74 said:
Same to me.
I upgraded my phantom to the 3.06 firmware but the gimblal insists that no new updates are available , but I know there is the 1.06 version out there.

Are you working on a Mac? If so, you have to use Phantom assistant 3.0 (not 3.2) In 3.0 you will be able to update your firmware!

sijbren said:
Geo74 said:
Same to me.

Are you working on a Mac? If so, you have to use Phantom assistant 3.0 (not 3.2) In 3.0 you will be able to update your firmware!

No Pc with Win 8.
I will try it

sijbren said:
Ok don't know about Windows.
It worked ! Thanks a lot!
Another silly bug of Dji , not let you to update your gimbal through the 3.2 software

Geo74 said:
sijbren said:
Ok don't know about Windows.
It worked ! Thanks a lot!
Another silly bug of Dji , not let you to update your gimbal through the 3.2 software

Ok great! Thought it was a bug in the OSX Mac version only. So now you have the auto yaw function! Works for me, no more landing gear in my recordings :)
Sorry for getting a bit off topic now [emoji16]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl