Why do you have to pay additional $5 for Litchi Focus?

Reaction score
I bought Litchi for all the cool features that it has. It was pretty pricey at $20, but with all the nice features I figured why not. Pay once and be done. Now that I have it, I have to pay more for all of the features? What gives? Every time they update it we will have to pay for the updated features?

-Scott

I'm running the IOS version. What's Litchi Focus?

T
Focus allows you to easily keep a subject (Point of Interest or Mobile Device) in the video frame while flying the aircraft manually.
The gimbal pitch angle is controlled by Litchi as well as the gimbal yaw for Inspire 1.
You can also enable automatic aircraft rotation control (yaw) which makes it very simple to keep the subject in the frame even with the Phantom 3 which does not have gimbal yaw capabilities.

I bought Litchi for all the cool features that it has. It was pretty pricey at $20, but with all the nice features I figured why not. Pay once and be done. Now that I have it, I have to pay more for all of the features? What gives? Every time they update it we will have to pay for the updated features?

-Scott

Why would Litchi want to keep developing/adding features?

T

-Scott
You get a lot for $15 and more for $20. Don't know what will happen in the future. This has been discussed before. You may want to use the search feature.

Autopilot on OS X is more full featured and has a single price. It also has a much higher learning curve. But developers have to make money somehow. $15-$20 doesn't seem like such a stretch for a complex program that is of interest to relatively few people compared to Candy Crush (sad, but true).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl