Why do we get a bad rap for flying our drones.

Up until this point I have had no unhappy responses to my Phantom. Today I was flying my P3P in front of my house going up and down the street and a woman across the street didn't bother to come talk to me...she just pulled out her phone and called the police and said I was flying in her backyard. I couldn't believe it. I would have gladly stopped if she said that it made her uncomfortable. She also blatantly lied to back her side of the story but luckily I had my healthy drones map ready to show the police where I was flying. I don't think it was worth the time of the police because they didn't show up but it pissed me off that she wouldn't come talk to me. Anybody else around here have anybody react negatively to your Phantoms?
She didn't talk to you.
The police didn't show up.

How do you know she called the police, let alone what she told them if she didn't talk to you, and they never showed?

Reactions: mmee1992
She didn't talk to you.

How do you know she called the police, let alone what she told them if she didn't talk to you, and they never showed?

I assumed that she did it in full view and earshot of him but valid question based on the data.

She didn't talk to you.

Because she stood across the street on the phone and I heard he call the police and talk to them. Then she stood outside for a while as if she was waiting for the police.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing