Why can't DJI sell Bare Bones Phantoms ?

Reaction score
One of these days I will watch my Phantom take off on it's last flight. I know it's going to happen and I accept that as part of of the experience. It would be a lot more palpable if I knew I could purchase from DJI only the part that needs to be replaced - The bird itself without the RC, charger, battery etc. The price would have to be somewhere around $850 - $950 which although is still a bit of change, it's better than the $1199

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks - Phantom 4 Aircraft Only @ $1099 - Higher than it should be but better than the full price !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks - Phantom 4 Aircraft Only @ $1099 - Higher than it should be but better than the full price !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Welcome,
Some persons have suggested that when you need just the AC you can be ahead by buying the entire unit, RC, AC, Battery, then sale the two items you don't need. I never priced it that way though.

Wouldn't work for me anyway because I tend to hoard things. Once in hand I couldn't part with it. That explains the vintage TV/Record console I still have from my late great uncle, lol.

Cheers,
fly safe.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you need to replace your crashed DJI Phantom 4? I have a bare bones Phantom 4 in excellent condition. I will include an SD card and two sets of propellers.
Looks good and guaranteed to fly perfectly using DJI Go 4 app or Litchi. Does not come with a battery, a controller, or cables. $485 email [email protected]
DSCF4088.JPG
DSCF4083.JPG
DSCF4086.JPG

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl