Who's been flying the longest WITHOUT a crash or flyaway?

Haha nice video. Maybe its because you started on your car . Maybe the metal had give a fault in your rth. Always use open ground with no metal or high objects.

Something kind of like that happen to me on my third flight with my brand new Phantom. Only it went straight up, the only thing I could think of is I took off on top of a main 10" city water main. Another thing was I didn't have my cable plugged all the way into the compass. My pride and joy hit the ground rather hard and bent one of the landing gear. I was a little bit shuck up for a while, but I went out and tried it again and am glade I did.

Steven is right it is not a good idea to take off where there is any metal around and always wait for the second quick blinking green lights (home lock) before taking off.

The last time I flew I lost communication three times, but I think it was because microwave and cell towers I was flying close to. All three time it activated RTH. I flew two batteries and called it a day.

If you want to see it:

Don't give up this is a fun hobby. Be safe.

Steven, This isn't my video. It Seems like it was something else. I've seen this behavior quite a few times and I'm surprised it's still a problem. To me it looks like interference in the 2.4 GHz signal or a plain old glitch in the FW / HW.
Something kind of like that happen to me on my third flight with my brand new Phantom. Only it went straight up, the only thing I could think of is I took off on top of a main 10" city water main. Another thing was I didn't have my cable plugged all the way into the compass. My pride and joy hit the ground rather hard and bent one of the landing gear. I was a little bit shuck up for a while, but I went out and tried it again and am glade I did.

Steven is right it is not a good idea to take off where there is any metal around and always wait for the second quick blinking green lights (home lock) before taking off.

The last time I flew I lost communication three times, but I think it was because microwave and cell towers I was flying close to. All three time it activated RTH. I flew two batteries and called it a day.

If you want to see it:

Don't give up this is a fun hobby. Be safe.

Nice location. Where is that?

Yeah buddy, you were up close and personal with those towers.
I'm a bit surprised that you didn't experience something a bit more extreme being that close.
But I suppose it depends on what is coming from those towers (if they are TX) and what frequencies.

I'd be afraid to fly that close to any kind of antenna tower. Just me.

Flying again today :) found nice mtb parcour. Was flying very nerves because there where lot of threes and i crash in the thee but somehowe i manage to get out watch my video

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl