White lights on RC

Reaction score
Updated firmware on my RC to 1.8 which messed up the video reception. I attempted to downgrade the firmware to 1.6 via the Go app. Got an "update failed" message and 5 white loghts on yhe RC. I tried to reset the RC using the four button procedure which didnt work. Every attempt to make the RC work again has failed.

Anybody got anything for me?

Did you try downgrading via a USB drive? Put the 1.6 BIN file in the root of the drive, plug it into your remote controller, and power it up. If the downgrade is attempted, you should see a TXT file in the root of the drive showing whether or not the downgrade was successful.

How exactly did it respond?

When i push the power button twice to turn it on, the lights light up. There is no tone (the RC is silent) The first light that is red when the controller is not connected and green when connected to the drone and blue when updating software, is white.

Try using the "gs_ofdm.bin" file instead.

Attachments

• gs_ofdm.zip
    76.9 KB · Views: 177
Did you see a TXT file in the root of the memory card or USB drive?

Nothing on the sd card.
I figured the thing plain 'ole crapped out. A white light on the left of the rc is not even a valid error indicator.
I bought a 300c online and it works flawlessly.
Thanks again for trying to help.

BTW, the new rc has v1.6 on it which solved my video reception problem (which is why I was trying to downgrade the software in the first place).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl