White Bird, Black Accessories

Reaction score
Just posting a photo of my P4 in case anyone was interested what black accessories would look like on a white body (and to show off a little). I'm quite pleased with this set up! The lights are amazing for line of sight visibility, and the landing gear and gimbal guard make take-off and landing a breeze in tall grass or gravel. My father and I like to use the drone to scout remote areas to, as he puts it, "go look for good stuff!" Happy flying everyone!

61c293efce49f71a730c82615d7317ec.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Looking' good! I've got a black battery and a set of black props, but they are wrapped under my Christmas tree to be opened on Christmas morning.

Reactions: uavflyr and Lucone
Just posting a photo of my P4 in case anyone was interested what black accessories would look like on a white body (and to show off a little). I'm quite pleased with this set up! The lights are amazing for line of sight visibility, and the landing gear and gimbal guard make take-off and landing a breeze in tall grass or gravel. My father and I like to use the drone to scout remote areas to go, as he puts it, "look for good stuff!" Happy flying everyone!

Do the black blades make for better day visibility?

Looking' good! I've got a black battery and a set of black props, but they are wrapped under my Christmas tree to be opened on Christmas morning.

Thanks! I'm watching for any black battery sales to really complete the look. Enjoy your new accessories and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Very nice gifts to open in a few days.
I'm running the same and had that same setup flying over a local and very quiet golf course today. Beautiful day to fly.
Its just too bad the props are not the same, pure black as the battery.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have a friend visiting the US atm, are these black props widely available at BB? I'm going to ask him to bring me back a set. They just look too good.

I have a friend visiting the US atm, are these black props widely available at BB? I'm going to ask him to bring me back a set. They just look too good.
I will stop by one of our BBs tomorrow and see how it looks. They had batteries and props when I was last there about a week ago. If I wasn't waiting for a P5, I'd purchase more batteries, especially the black ones just to change up the look.

Very nice gifts to open in a few days.
I'm running the same and had that same setup flying over a local and very quiet golf course today. Beautiful day to fly.
Its just too bad the props are not the same, pure black as the battery.

Yeah, it definitely seems like the props are more of a dark gray. Would like to see them totally black, but I'm still very pleased.

If you can't find them in person, you might be able to order some from the BB website. That's what I did, and they gave me free shipping!

Me too! I would love to have a black controller!

Me 3. I was just looking at mine last night and how the white tablet clamps with my black iPad stick out like a saw thumb. May have to paint them #MyOCDKickingInAgain

Reactions: Lucone
Just posting a photo of my P4 in case anyone was interested what black accessories would look like on a white body (and to show off a little). I'm quite pleased with this set up! The lights are amazing for line of sight visibility, and the landing gear and gimbal guard make take-off and landing a breeze in tall grass or gravel. My father and I like to use the drone to scout remote areas to, as he puts it, "go look for good stuff!" Happy flying everyone!

that looks pretty slick..

Reactions: Lucone
I made a trip to a BB today, and they had 3 boxes of black props and 3 or 4 black batteries.
The BB I was at yesterday had 3 or 4 boxes of black props and about the same number of black batteries. Good luck to your buddy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl