Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Which photo editing program?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CJ31, Mar 18, 2014.

1. CJ31

I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive photo editing program that will remove the fisheye effect from my photos on my Mac. I'm currently using Gimp (free) to remove fisheye and iPhoto to enhance, but I find it a bit cumbersome and not super effective. I'm just doing local pics for my own purposes and for friends, so I don't want to spend a bunch.

Photoshop elements is the limit of what I want to spend, but would rather not even spend that. I see older version of PE (7-11) on ebay for less $. Are those as effective or do I need version 12? Are there any free programs that are easy to use? Any recommendations? Thx.

2. BZNCREW

What about the GoPro studio software? Has some correction for fisheye I believe.

3. 750r

That's what I use with iMovie works for me it is not as great as some of the high dollar programs but works well for me just farting around having fun on my spare time .I use GP Studio to edit and iMovie for slow motion (All free)

4. CJ31

Yes but I want to edit photos, not video. GoPro Studio only edits video...which I find kind of annoying since the camera records both.

5. runkittygogogo