Which flat gimbal cable

Reaction score
I crashed my phantom 4 original, I noticed that the gimbal does not respond and there is no video feed back although everything else looks fine.
I think the flat cable is damaged.
I google the part number which is 36 I found several vendors on eBay and Amazon
Price starts from $14 to $59
My problem is which one should I buy to fix the gimbal , non of them explicitly says that it is OEM
Any one help me where to buy this cable.

I crashed my phantom 4 original, I noticed that the gimbal does not respond and there is no video feed back although everything else looks fine.
I think the flat cable is damaged.
I google the part number which is 36 I found several vendors on eBay and Amazon
Price starts from $14 to $59
My problem is which one should I buy to fix the gimbal , non of them explicitly says that it is OEM
Any one help me where to buy this cable.

Find a local repair shop and get it from them is my advice

Not an easy do it your self job. I would get a ribbon cable from someone in your country to save shipping time. Amazon. Look at the sellers rating. take your time. use caution when unlocking the ribbon cable. the locks will come off if you use too much force. If you are unsure take it to a shop and let them do it. there are a lot of guys on here that would help you. I repair these but I am only one of many. maybe someone that is located near you would jump in here. I am near Rochester, NY

I want just update you guys about my phantom 4 gimbal flat cable change.
I was able today to replace it successfully with a $19 cable from eBay vendor .
Although I am sure it is not original it worked just fine .
Replacing this cable is a very tedious process and it took me like 2 hours to finish it

IMG_1546918567.626778.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT