Which camera is the best P4P or MP2 or a midges d*** difference?

Plus it’s not just me making the assessment pick the Mavic wives way better than a phantom thousands of flyers that I know agree

I just have to say you said add some wind and it’s useless all mad but wires know that it is rocksolid in the win just look at the YouTube reviews do you own a Mavic yourself or not???

Definitely got that backward. Mavic is a toy frame compared to P4 or P3. Stability in advanced maneuvering proves instantly. Add some wind and the mavic seems useless. If they increased the rotor arms 2x, the mavic would be more capable tool. For now mavic is hobby grade device.
Have you flown a Mavic?

Reactions: monki77
Have you flown a Mavic?
Yes, flown the M1 and M2, I have a great deal of appreciation for both. I suppose sometimes it come from individual experiences. The Mavicks are quite capable.
The hasslebad sensor is very nice, and the zoom is great tech for the m2z. But for me, I will have to stick to the Phantom for the mechanical shutter. All of this proves that there's no one perfect drone.

Yes, flown the M1 and M2, I have a great deal of appreciation for both. I suppose sometimes it come from individual experiences. The Mavicks are quite capable.
The hasslebad sensor is very nice, and the zoom is great tech for the m2z. But for me, I will have to stick to the Phantom for the mechanical shutter. All of this proves that there's no one perfect drone.
I suspect your aware the manual shutter isn't used for video? There won't be many instances where you might benefit from the use of the mechanical shutter, you def should hope you won't be encountering rotor blades or propellors in flight.

I suspect your aware the manual shutter isn't used for video? There won't be many instances where you might benefit from the use of the mechanical shutter, you def should hope you won't be encountering rotor blades or propellors in flight.
For my particular workflow I must have a mechanical shutter for the most accurate data collection. You are correct in many instances the rolling or electronic shutter works just fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119