Where's the Christmas Swarm?

We haven't seen the blue sky since Christmas, first thought was it was clouds, but no, it was drones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to the beach today to video a "polar plunge" swim. There were two other Phantoms there.

Scottintexas said:
I'm one of the ones flooding the sky with drones. My wife gave me a Phantom 1 for Christmas. I got my GoPro attached and have flown it in my living room and my back yard. No serious crashes yet. The blades have been slightly abused, a wind chime got a couple of chimes cut off and my Phantom tried to attack me once. Other than that it is fun with a large learning curve. My brother-in-law got one also. He and his daughter took it out Christmas day and were flying it at some park and it flew away. They have no idea where it went. If all the people that the news was waiting for went out without doing the proper set up and research then they sky would only be full of drones for about 15 minutes. Then all the batteries would die and the drones will drop from the sky in places they can't be found.

But if it isn't drones flying around killing people then it is the oranges from Mexico, or the lettuce from California, or the Mad Cow Disease from England. If there is nothing for the media to create a panic over, then there is nothing to report in the news. What a miserable life newsies must live. They get up every morning and begin to think; "What crisis can I invent today?"

I wish you a warm welcome to the forum! Thanks for posting. I, too, thought we would have more members. Maybe, they are flying their Phantoms with no problems. Or, they are lurking. If so, please join. Most of us will not bite! I'm a non-biter and I dislike those who do bite!

Edit: Buy a GPS tracker! I use a RF-V16, sold on EBay. I've already sent in a request to sell it. It claims to be the world's smallest and it only weighs 29 grams. Besides getting a GPS location, you can call it (when near) and listen for the sound. You will need a SIM card and a pre-paid card. Mine pre-paid card, cost $20. But, after seeing that the tracker can call my cellphone, with a push of the button and I can call it, or just listen in, I had to give it to my mom!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing