Where not to park your drone.

Reaction score
Had planned a beautiful day a a couple of water falls. Being so careful lost the drone in the sun. Carefully tried backing out well you can see the results
5eadcc97a4b35a7d1165248c3c90e847.jpg

View from top of a tree
8e5df06e87b9cc807cd3a9aa510ca999.jpg

Will go up on the morning with an arborist to rescue it. Hope it does not rain tonight.
4d69fcad277a545d1a00a72137dffd43.jpg

Reactions: Simzy666
I think the beautiful view of the waterfall distracted your attention and you lost the track of your bird.

Not sure how difficult it would be to get it back safely. Can you take pictures/ videos when your hired tree service man is there?

Haha, Try not to do that twice! lol. Never the less it's better than a water landing. I hope you can get your bird back in one piece

Yes. It is down it landed in the creek just below the falls when we cut it out. It is now disassembled and drying. Here it the video recorded just before this happened

Here is the drone aurfrsim reassembled without the camera module as it still is drying. It will need a new body and a new motor one us squeaking.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: varangian
So everything but the vision positioning and camera are working. Hopefully a 40 dollar cable will fix all this anyone know If vision positioning utilizes camera control board
941a1cb1cb7698c755565a790eaf72df.jpg

So a guy would not think a high tech piece of gear could survive the ordeal I put this girl through. A new plastic body 40 dollars on eBay. A new ribbon cable and yaw motor another 80 from Hong Kong. A run thru with DJI assistant 2 to calibrate sensor and we are back in business.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan