Where is the outrage to bring back 7th channel control?

Reaction score
Am I the only one who really want the ability to use the 7th channel to control the Vision/Vision+ camera back? Flying with ver. 2.00 firmware is less than optimal, allthough it actually works fine for me. I contacted DJI, and they said the 7th channel hack wasn't intended to be used for that purpose in the first place.

I suspect they'll never address it. If it was never an intended feature, and found by accident they likely will not help make it a standard feature. Having to stay with earlier revisions may well be the only option left.

It appears the bottom line with DJI, "is",... "The Bottom Line"!
I know they could make it work, if the choose to do so.

Maybe some coder will find a way to hack in, recompile their code, create their own revisions, and add what ever customized features the end users want. Instead of simply what they want us to have?

The Rookie

RCRookie said:
I suspect they'll never address it. If it was never an intended feature, and found by accident they likely will not help make it a standard feature. Having to stay with earlier revisions may well be the only option left.

It appears the bottom line with DJI, "is",... "The Bottom Line"!
I know they could make it work, if the choose to do so.

Maybe some coder will find a way to hack in, recompile their code, create their own revisions, and add what ever customized features the end users want. Instead of simply what they want us to have?

The Rookie

Well, dronexpert has a product that addresses the issue, the 7th channel board, but won't sell it (I wrote them) without their plastic gimbal. Too bad really. But really, the issue should be addressed by DJI, not 3rd party vendors. Funny, since it would be next to cost free to provide extra value for money for existing and loyal customers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl