Where do I find/buy an activation code?

Reaction score
Received my Pro + V2 today, went online to do the one time thing then few it for 10 minutes to check it out to make sure it do all it is suppose to do. It did.

Now I am trying to purchase the DJI Care Refresh + because Geico won't insure it and I put in the serial number (DJI Refresh) and it tells me that I need an activation code. I have been all over the DJI site for an hour trying to find the **** code or how to get it and I keep coming up with nothing. Perhaps someone here cal help me before I put my fist through the my monitor.

Why can't things be simple????????????????

Thanks

You can find Care Refresh for the P4P here. The activation code will be emailed to you after the order is placed.

FYI – The plan is the same for the P4P, P4P V2.0, Obsidians, Plus versions, etc as you will see noted.

Received my Pro + V2 today, went online to do the one time thing then few it for 10 minutes to check it out to make sure it do all it is suppose to do. It did.

Now I am trying to purchase the DJI Care Refresh + because Geico won't insure it and I put in the serial number (DJI Refresh) and it tells me that I need an activation code. I have been all over the DJI site for an hour trying to find the **** code or how to get it and I keep coming up with nothing. Perhaps someone here cal help me before I put my fist through the my monitor.

Why can't things be simple????????????????

Thanks
Try state farm for insurance as well. I paid $75/yr and I'm covered for loss, damage, or theft.

Thanks, it's really appreciated. Can you tell me what protection I get if I get this and then the + upgrade.

Care Refresh covers accidentals which include user error, signal interference, collision, water damage and drop damage.

Care Refresh+ is only for renewing and extending your Care Refresh coverage once your original plan expires.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga