Where did you buy your 4 Pro?

Four Phantoms and lots of high end camera gear from B&H. A couple of Phantom exchanges including a P4P with connection issues. Lots of great knowledgable help and simple RMA process if need be. I live in the SF Bay Area.

just bought mine from advexure. Very nice people and they will deal with dji with any issues. they have answered every email. they respond with their online chat ever time. they even answer their phones. I cant be happier at this time.

I did months of research as the P4P was my first drone. Waited until the release and also got mine at Advexure (they are local to me in LA). I'd say they are the best DJI dealer around, they have been so helpful, they are extremely patient with me and really know a lot.

I can highly recommend Advexure as well (their website is advexure.com)..have gone back to them for some extra batteries and a charging hub and each time I've dealt with them it has been a seamless and a pleasure. From what I read buying from DJI directly is a complete disaster

Since I was a previous customer of B&H and purchased two other quads there within the past 18 months I went with them. Arrived Dec 22nd. P4P+ They threw in a 64GB high speed memory card and overnight UPS for the same price as other places so since I had good customer service from them in the past I went with them. At that time the high capacity batteries were hard to find but Advexure came through on that.
I'd highly recommend Advexure. When Advexure was out of stock I ordered one battery from Adorama Camera (3 day UPS free) and one from the eBay seller from here on the forum.
Hopefully I won't have any problems as I've heard that B&H uses a 3rd party for warranty on DJI products but I don't have any personal experience on that aspect of them.

Reactions: Advexure
I have had a lot of crap with DJI not replacing basically a new p4p I would guess amazon isa good bet to buy from

BB with a 10% off, and free financing for 12 months. You sign up for their credit card. Advexure is another good company. I just wish they could be more competitive against BB.

I can't over-emphasize how great the customer service is at The PixelHub on ebay, in addition to the great bundles they offer. The Ultimaxx brand accessories they offer are as good as anything I've seen in name brand merchandise. No vendor can control the quality of the boxed merchandise they get from the manufacturer (DJI) and I've received two out-of-box failures that were immediately and almost without question replaced. These guys want nothing more than good reviews, and they mean to get them.

Well, I'll throw another vote for Advexure. Mike and Travis are absolutely great to work with. I bought my Mavic and P4P from Advexure.

Would anyone know when Best Buy will have the P4P pro+ available?

I did call Advexure and spoke with Travis, he took his time answering my questions and made me feel comfortable with considering them as a place to buy from.

Droneworld did have good reviews but it seems they dropped down to poor ratings in the the fall.

When it comes down to it you need to depend on the dealer you buy from and not DJI as a manufacturer.

What is amazing to me is that DJI themselves are so difficult to deal with, it's just about impossible to communicate with them directly. You would think for a company who is a leader in this business that they would be first class with customer service and customer support. I'm sure there drones have a high enough profit margin for them to be able to offer their customers a better experience.

When I went to BB at the end of Dec to buy a micro SD card they had on sale and some black props just to be curious I asked the BB rep in the drone dept and he asked a couple of people and looked up some info on his in store computer and said they should have the P4P+ at the end of Jan. He said that was just what he'd heard-not solid info.

Thanks for the information. I been waiting this long another couple days won't matter now.
That was down here in Texas so I'd go talk to your local BB just to make sure. Up your way they might be getting them in sooner. I got mine at B&H back in Dec since I'd purchased other quads from them they threw in a 64GB micro SD card when I placed my order over the phone. I figured it didn't hurt to ask and figured they would say no but to my surprise they said they could... I just hope I don't have any warranty issues since I've found out here on the forum that they use a 3rd party place to do returns/warranty stuff... ug...

Drones Plus in Frisco Dallas. They also have an inhouse crash repair insurance program.

Well, I'll throw another vote for Advexure. Mike and Travis are absolutely great to work with. I bought my Mavic and P4P from Advexure.

Well, today I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on an Inspire 2 from @Advexure. I've really enjoyed my P4P have had a close eye on the I2. I called Advexure this morning to ask a few more questions and worked with Mike who was once again very helpful in answering some technical questions I had. A friend of mine owns a production company and I'm of co-owning the unit with him until he probably gets his own.

THANK YOU Mike at Advexure for the help today, placed my order at 1 and got tracking on it by 2:30. Should be here on Tuesday.

A lot catching up to do on this thread...

I did months of research as the P4P was my first drone. Waited until the release and also got mine at Advexure (they are local to me in LA). I'd say they are the best DJI dealer around, they have been so helpful, they are extremely patient with me and really know a lot.

I can highly recommend Advexure as well (their website is advexure.com)..have gone back to them for some extra batteries and a charging hub and each time I've dealt with them it has been a seamless and a pleasure. From what I read buying from DJI directly is a complete disaster

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience and hope you are enjoying your P4P.

...At that time the high capacity batteries were hard to find but Advexure came through on that.
I'd highly recommend Advexure.

We appreciate your continued support, David. That does not go unnoticed. ;)

Advexure is another good company. I just wish they could be more competitive against BB.

We appreciate your kind remarks. Would love to gain your insight on how you believe Advexure could be more competitive against Best Buy. Feel free to send over a PM and we'd be most happy to discuss with you. We do offer interest free financing through PayPal Credit. Another thing we will be rolling out in the next few months is Advexure Rewards (more info to come).

Keep in mind the difference between purchasing through a big box retail store such as BB vs. Advexure (a top tier DJI Authorized Dealer) is going to be service. If you have questions or issues you're not going to be able to pick up the phone and speak with a drone expert at BB or other big box retail stores, they will typically send you off to DJI's service lines (25+ minute hold times). I'm going to leave a link to an article that was written by one of my colleagues back in July 2016 - Where is the Best Place to Buy a DJI Drone? | Advexure.com. There's even a shout out to this forum in that article! :cool:

Joon, great to see you around and thank you for your continued support. Hope all is well! Looks like we'll finally have some better flying weather here in LA.

I did call Advexure and spoke with Travis, he took his time answering my questions and made me feel comfortable with considering them as a place to buy from.

I'm glad to hear Travis was able to answer your questions. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to reach out.

Well, today I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on an Inspire 2 from @Advexure. I've really enjoyed my P4P have had a close eye on the I2. I called Advexure this morning to ask a few more questions and worked with Mike who was once again very helpful in answering some technical questions I had. A friend of mine owns a production company and I'm of co-owning the unit with him until he probably gets his own.

THANK YOU Mike at Advexure for the help today, placed my order at 1 and got tracking on it by 2:30. Should be here on Tuesday.

@JMische Glad to hear you are enjoying your P4P and I hope it does not get neglected now that you will have an Inspire 2. Thank you for your kind remarks. Safe and happy flying! :)

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
A lot catching up to do on this thread...

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience and hope you are enjoying your P4P.

We appreciate your continued support, David. That does not go unnoticed. ;)

We appreciate your kind remarks. Would love to gain your insight on how you believe Advexure could be more competitive against Best Buy. Feel free to send over a PM and we'd be most happy to discuss with you. We do offer interest free financing through PayPal Credit. Another thing we will be rolling out in the next few months is Advexure Rewards (more info to come).

Keep in mind the difference between purchasing through a big box retail store such as BB vs. Advexure (a top tier DJI Authorized Dealer) is going to be service. If you have questions or issues you're not going to be able to pick up the phone and speak with a drone expert at BB or other big box retail stores, they will typically send you off to DJI's service lines (25+ minute hold times). I'm going to leave a link to an article that was written by one of my colleagues back in July 2016 - Where is the Best Place to Buy a DJI Drone? | Advexure.com. There's even a shout out to this forum in that article! :cool:

Joon, great to see you around and thank you for your continued support. Hope all is well! Looks like we'll finally have some better flying weather here in LA.

I'm glad to hear Travis was able to answer your questions. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to reach out.

@JMische Glad to hear you are enjoying your P4P and I hope it does not get neglected now that you will have an Inspire 2. Thank you for your kind remarks. Safe and happy flying! :)

I am not totally certain how to take your response. Yes, we all know how important customer service is. That is why you try to excel at it. There is a lot of competition when it comes to selling drones. That is one of the reasons you are exploring options to improve or keep sales. Interest free is a really good one. Let me tell you about one of the most resent things I did. I found a weaken at Cabelas, having to do with their Cabelas bucks. I wanted to talk to the manager about why on my last three visits the cashier screwed up. I decide to screw myself and help them out. As I tell myself that the moral high ground is expensive real estate. Saved them a lot of money. He didn't even say thank you. He said he would send an email to the higher ups, about the problem "we" found. He didn't believe me, till I showed him. He told me it would be hard to fix, and I told him no it was simple. He want me to tell him how. At that point he had used up all the good well I had. It seems like every time I deal with people I regret it. I was very tempted to make public what I found.

I bought my Phantom 4 Pro from this store www.aeromotus.com several weeks ago. I made a decision to buy it when I was in Dubai on my business trip. For that reason, I chose this online store. The price was $1693. I think the price is normal because the store also offered to me a free certificate of training. The shipment was almost immediate.This is just my experience of buying the drone.

Where did you buy your pro 4, what accessories came if it was a package and how much did you pay? I have decided on a Pro 4 instead of a Mavic Pro and want to get the best deal I can (of course). Thank you all for this great forum. I have studied it for some time now and am ready to start flying. My previous drone is a Syma X5! Moving up!
I bought my Phantom 4 Pro at Carolina Dronz. They made me a sweet package deal with lots of extras. Shipped from South Carolina.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z