What's your average flight time?

Reaction score
Hi, I am curious to know your average flight times with your Phantom 2 Vision. The reason for my curiosity is I just recently replaced the motors on mine with T-Motor MN2214 and trying to compare flight results vs stock setup. I also have added weight on my Phantom from two skew planer antennas and mounting brackets for my Camera mod but I'm still pulling off flight times just shy of 23 minutes with 5 to 6% battery remaining. I think my prior best stock with no mod on camera was roughly the same give or take a minute. I was flying over 40mph in my test flights tho I may do some with the Phantom just sitting in a hover tho that can get a little boring.

When posting flight times if you have mods on your Phantom such as a gimbal please specify.

Ben, I shoot RAW stills only no videos and bring it back at 30% so my actual flight times I would say at around 13-15 minutes. From the unit fire up and pre flight checks I'd say around 17 minutes total power on time. The only mod it a 102 tracker mounted on the left landing skid.

BenDronePilot said:
Hi, I am curious to know your average flight times with your Phantom 2 Vision. The reason for my curiosity is I just recently replaced the motors on mine with T-Motor MN2214 and trying to compare flight results vs stock setup. I also have added weight on my Phantom from two skew planer antennas and mounting brackets for my Camera mod but I'm still pulling off flight times just shy of 23 minutes with 5 to 6% battery remaining. I think my prior best stock with no mod on camera was roughly the same give or take a minute. I was flying over 40mph in my test flights tho I may do some with the Phantom just sitting in a hover tho that can get a little boring.

When posting flight times if you have mods on your Phantom such as a gimbal please specify.

So -- what is your all up weight when flying? It's probably that vs time that matters.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl