What's the oldest iPad model you've used successfully?

Reaction score
I have an iPad Pro 12.7" (or whatever size the big one is), but that's way too heavy for a controller mount, at least with its case, and I'm not going naked on that one.
Anyway, I have an iPad Air and a 3 around that I would like to use for flying. I'm sure the 3 is too old, but would an air 1 be ok? Does anyone use one?

I have an iPad Mini 1 and could download the app on it. Will it work with a Standard?

AIm using an iPad 4 with no problems.

I tried using my iPhone, but it was just too small, so I made up a crude carrier for my iPad(s). It works okay but I think I will refine the idea a bit. :) The strap and little rope are hung around my neck and the foam sits against my stomach.
Gizmo 2 a x.jpg
Gizmo 1 a x.jpg

If any of you are wondering, there should be absolutely no lag on the device. I always thought it part of it, being laggy, and then I got an iPhone 7 and there is no lag what so ever

If any of you are wondering, there should be absolutely no lag on the device. I always thought it part of it, being laggy, and then I got an iPhone 7 and there is no lag what so ever
I fly with an iPhone 7 as well. It does get laggy, but based on distance. Only about 500' in my neighborhood or at the park, which is less than I would like.
P3S.

My ipad mini 2 used to work great on my P3P and usually ok on my P4, but since I got the P4P it seems like it cant really keep up. Using Iphone 6S plus now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72