What's the further distance you'll travel for a shot?

Reaction score
Appologies I can't form a sentence today;
What's the furthest distance you'll drive for a shot?

Curious to know what distance people will go to get a certain shot they're after. I have a free weekend coming up and looking to do a 8 hour drive to Snowdonia and back. Just going myself so I'll probably end up camping it over the weekend. I've never been before so gives me an extra reason to discover it and capture some wonderful footage.

Anyone else done this sort of stuff before?

Last edited:
I went across the street and down a few houses to video my neighbor bring his boat in, does that count?[emoji51]

I measure it in battery time. Safe limit for me is 15 minutes of no more than 7 mph winds.

I use Litchi hub to measure distances/time @ such and such speed. Decide at that point. Furthest... prbly 1 mile just for shots. Missions much longer distances as it'll return on its own.

Appologies guys maybe I didn't make that very clear - I was meaning driving distance to then go and fly.

Appologies I can't form a sentence today;
What's the furthest distance you'll drive for a shot?

Anyone else done this sort of stuff before?

I haven't had my drone that long but as S landscape/wildlife photographer I routinely travel >200m for a shot. Sounds like you have s good plan!! I've traveled to the arctic for polar bears & Yellowstone for wolves so....."it's all about the shot" really is true!! Enjoy & share the pics with us!!! [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl