Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

whats the best hard case for the pv2+

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by abacus01, Jun 4, 2014.

1. abacus01

I'm sure its been asked before and forgive me if I'm repeating. I'm looking for a case that will hold the phantom with the props on thats mean for the pv2+. would love to spend under 130.00 but i don't think there is one that would hold extra battery and cables also...if you know of one..please provide link..thanks

2. nintendrone64

http://www.dronefly.com/ProductDetails. ... 2DBackpack

3. The English Guy

I've posted a reply to this question in the past but I will ask again why do you feel that you have to travel with the props on the phantom? The props take all of 5 seconds each to mount (the P2V+) so look for a case that has room for the other stuff and just a slot for 2 sets of the props. The case will be smaller and cheaper.

4. WetCoastWillie

5. myrick

6. CRankin

I got the exact same case without wheels, and can echo comments of happiness and satisfaction as well. A number of people I've met in person with it have also commented about how professional it looks. I'd buy it again, though I might consider the wheeled version of it the next time. (While it's not "heavy", it wouldn't be something I'd necessarily want to lug for a distance through an airport or similar place without wheels.)

7. phantomguy

This one worked out well on a recent international trip that included carrying in downpours, sand on the beach, and getting checked in (small regional plane) and tossed around since it was too large for the overhead on the smaller plane. (fit perfectly fine on the standard 737 plane).

http://www.amain.com/product_info.php/c ... Ogod-jgAuQ

8. Birdman

I ordered the 2700wpha2 with wheels from B&H yesterday. I wanted to get the one without wheels, but couldn't find out if it fit the P2V+. HPRC's web site states only the wheeled version works. B&H customer help wasn't much help, so went with the wheeled version. Did you have to "modify" the foam?

9. WetCoastWillie

No modification necessary for the P2V+, fits like a glove ;)

10. Mori55

I have posted many times that the Tradecraft xrv case can be used with the props on. I use mine all the time with props. I think it's the best bang for the buck. Excellent case I have my iPad mini in also.

11. SilentAV8R

I've got the Tradecraft XRV+ case for my P2V+. Fits great with the props on and i am very happy I got this case. I liked the fact that it has 5 battery slots and a perfect fit for the TX with the iPhone holder in place. Great product at a very good price.

http://www.tradecraftcases.com/Tough-Ca ... rvplus.htm

12. abacus01

thanks for all the replies..all of the cases looked awesome..tradecraft is a little higher than i want to spend but looks like the one to suit my needs...as far as the op mentioning he takes off his props and its no big deal..well i'd rather not. I just want the bird ready to fly whenever i want without having to constantly put them on and take them off, to me that defeats the purpose of what I'm looking for..but hey to each his own. I only have 2 batteries now...maybe a few more in the future depending on what i do with the drone...but i'll order it soon as I've been using the phantom box as a makeshift for me transporting it..as the thing in cars without a box or case seems to constantly tilt over...

13. Mori55

Hard to beat the Tradecraft price for what u get.

14. Pluganator

I have had a Tradecraft for a month now and NO complaints....

15. Andrew303

Really like the Tradecraft xrv case been using it almost everyday. Holds everything I need. My only question is taking it on a plane as carry on and would it fit?

16. Mori55

Call tradecraft, nice people.

17. Nasscar][

I agree, if you are looking for a good quality case you should consider buying a trade craft case.

Excellent quality
    Made to fit
    Extremely durable

Nas,

18. ajpierro

Nanuk 945 is awesome!! www.nanuk.com They are made for the P3 but my @+ fits perfectly!