what will happen when this drone is in hands of terrorist?

There is more risk associated with a car ramming terrorist attacks than a small drone that is only able to carry extremely light load. I would be more worried about recless idiots flying their drones where they shouldn't that can potentially lead to a blanket ban on operating drones at all.

Do you mean like 2 miles away where they clearly can't see it or 500' AGL where they clearly can? Please clarify. :)

Do you mean like 2 miles away where they clearly can't see it or 500' AGL where they clearly can? Please clarify. :)
More like flying over populous areas and crash landing on someone's head, house or car. I would be more comfortable flying 2 miles out above the ocean where I can't see it than flying 100' AGL in say, Paris city center.

Sent from my SM-N920I using PhantomPilots mobile app

Phantom 4
Effective long range
Speed
Can carry minimal weight
Visualization is advantage
Now.... What happen!??? Just one click and boooom!!!! So scary dji should restrict range and altitude to 30 meters distance and 15 meters height for safety....
Haha Terrorist easier to use a truck should we ban trucks too and restrict them to 10 mph

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
They might use this

Attachments

• 1471277809672.jpg
    1471277809672.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 308
Just like movie lol but possible it will happen

Black Sunday! I'm shakin' in my boots! You can fit a hell of a lot more explosives in a cube van, or strapped to some suckers body. Low tech is usually the norm with terrorists.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mikepoo
I love stories where terrorists blow themselves up inadvertently with their device. If and/or when they start using drones, a story of a device not detonating as desired and then Returning to Home, where it "finishes" the job, I don't think I'd ever stop laughing.

Reactions: Patrick
Guess what the cars should not be able to accelerate more than 10 miles / hour , to allow the police to stop them if someone uses them in criminal activities , and women should not be that pretty otherwise guys would date them instead of their wives .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't imagine that picture shows anything real.
That picture shows something the Department of Homeland Security made for a conference 1.5 years ago to keep people scared and justify their existence:
Why the US Government Is Terrified of Hobbyist Drones
But for all the buzz terrorists still aren't weaponising drones.
They have managed to carry out their activities with much more effective but less "hollywood" methods like backpacks, cars and pressure cookers.
Here's what I wrote about it back then: Is there a defense against terrorist drones?

Don't imagine that picture shows anything real.
That picture shows something the Department of Homeland Security made for a conference 1.5 years ago to keep people scared and justify their existence:
Why the US Government Is Terrified of Hobbyist Drones
But for all the buzz terrorists still aren't weaponising drones.
They have managed to carry out their activities with much more effective but less "hollywood" methods like backpacks, cars and pressure cookers.
Here's what I wrote about it back then: Is there a defense against terrorist drones?

"Attendee Daniel Herbert snapped a photo and posted it to his website along with detailed notes from the conference. The day after the White House incident, he says, DHS phoned him and politely asked him to remove the entire post."

"Attendee Daniel Herbert snapped a photo and posted it to his website along with detailed notes from the conference. The day after the White House incident, he says, DHS phoned him and politely asked him to remove the entire post."
Yes ... and ... ?
It's a fantasy piece made by DHS.
Not something ever used or something that could be flown anywhere
It's just made to scare people.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
There is more risk associated with a car ramming terrorist attacks than a small drone that is only able to carry extremely light load. I would be more worried about recless idiots flying their drones where they shouldn't that can potentially lead to a blanket ban on operating drones at all.

Exactly, because a car can be loaded with 600 pounds of explosives and actually do some real damage.

I dont believe a single phantom is their concern, i believe in the piece they mention their concern was swarms of them, overwhelming a target.

the instance with radioactive material being attatched to a quad and flown to the Japanese prime ministers palace was the scariest .....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl