what will happen when this drone is in hands of terrorist?

This is fear mongering at it's best!!!
You think dji is the only quad manufacturer out there?
You do know that you can build your own quad that will lift more and not bounded by any restrictive software, right?

Phantom 4
Effective long range
Speed
Can carry minimal weight
Visualization is advantage
Now.... What happen!??? Just one click and boooom!!!! So scary dji should restrict range and altitude to 30 meters distance and 15 meters height for safety....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: demigaro
just for the record, i dont agree with OPs assertion they should cripple the phantom's range. unfortunately nearly anything in modern society can be weaponized, if there is a will, there is a way.

I will NOT sacrifice Freedom for a moment of temporary security.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

OK guys this is not P4 specific and already had several reports from this thread .
Not closing it but it is going to OT .
Carry-on but please don't let this get out of hand .
Thank-You .

OK so my last post had somewhat of a religious belief reference and was removed so much for that little bit of humor. So lets get back to having experienced pilots teach terrorists how to use quads! Am I getting this right.?

I think the point is valid and I would be surprised if most drone owners have not thought it. It's terrifying and inevitable. Never has such technology been so easy and cheap to attain. Rc aircraft have been around for some time but never even close to this extent. Certainly never so attainable and easy. Unfortunately, drug running and all forms of smuggling can, and I'm sure are, being performed by drones.

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: demigaro
I could point out all the reasons drones are not all that suitable and much less complicated yet related tech that would work better, but I'd hate to open another can of worms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so my last post had somewhat of a religious belief reference and was removed so much for that little bit of humor. So lets get back to having experienced pilots teach terrorists how to use quads! Am I getting this right.?

You are being absurd. No one here is instructing people to make terrorist devices. But don't think were the only people discussing this. The US government has been aware of the threat for some time. This threat is not unlike the thousands of other threats out there, and make no mistake, Homeland Security may be watching you even here on these forums. This info is from a meeting from May of this year...

Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 9.43.29 PM✨.png

So this thread can continue if it stays civil and follows the forum guidelines. We will be monitoring it closely. Carry on.

I can see why DJI are implementing GEO in their systems, I like it and think it's a good tool, it prevents me from unknowingly getting too close to NFZ's. The bad guy's will do their thing and it suck's but I think they will not be using future dji products. UAV have been around a long time and I don't think it's the deploy method they would use. Like many of us they still can't figure out the instructions. It would be fair if the media would front page the good things that our quads do. We all know you don't have to buy a phantom, you can build your own from scratch. I understand why the concern for home land security.

You are being absurd. No one here is instructing people to make terrorist devices. But don't think were the only people discussing this. The US government has been aware of the threat for some time. This threat is not unlike the thousands of other threats out there, and make no mistake, Homeland Security may be watching you even here on these forums. This info is from a meeting from May of this year...

View attachment 62296

So this thread can continue if it stays civil and follows the forum guidelines. We will be monitoring it closely. Carry on.

So what am I doing wrong, your pictures come out clear even when I zoom in. Mine come out horrible. This started to occur recently. I choose the highest quality when asked but it's terrible

So what am I doing wrong, your pictures come out clear even when I zoom in. Mine come out horrible. This started to occur recently. I choose the highest quality when asked but it's terrible

PM me for issues like this instead of taking this thread off topic. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub