What version of dgi.go do you use.

Reaction score
I am really new here and have been reading some of the posts on the DJI.GO app I live in Minnesota and have not flown my phantom 3 standard yet I'm getting a bit worried about flying it 1 post says I got a new update and my drone flew away. To the point what version of the go app is going to make my drone safe to fly and I don't have to worry about it getting a mind of it's own and flying off to god knows were.

You'll be fine as long as you're using the current version of DJI GO.

It'll tell you to update the app if an update exists. I'm on iOS , I have the latest "everything" and the 3A flies perfectly.

I use both go apps and am up to date on both and have no issues . Am on the latest firmwares as well .
And I use a mini .

Rather than say what version to use, I'll say what version to not use. Do not use DJI Go v3.1.2 for Android. Serious problems with that version.
Edit: But, come to think of it, even if you did install v3.1.2 you would soon be forced to upgrade to v3.1.3 anyway.

Last edited:
I got the latest 3.1.3 I think kirk2579 said the right thing, I will see what happens when I fly, fingers crossed everything will be ok Thanks for all the reply's I'm just a little jumpy about flying the first time I just got to quit over thinking every thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl