What to expect

Reaction score
Tomorrow I get my new controller for my P3A. I broke the original one that came with the quad. I ordered one off ebay not knowing what I was doing, I bought a model GL-300c...... My original one was a model 300B. Will the model "C" bind with the quad without issue? Thanks.

-Bill

Will I need to do the latest update to the controller? I brought the quad up to the latest update and the original controller to the most recent update prior to ruining the controller. Will the new controller have to be updated? or can the two firmware s be different?

Will I need to do the latest update to the controller? I brought the quad up to the latest update and the original controller to the most recent update prior to ruining the controller. Will the new controller have to be updated?
If your AC has firmware 1.8 or later, your RC will need to be 1.6 or later.

or can the two firmware s be different?
The RC and AC versions have not needed to be the same for a long time now. I think it was v1.3.2 when they last needed to be the same.

If your AC has firmware 1.8 or later, your RC will need to be 1.6 or later.

The RC and AC versions have not needed to be the same for a long time now. I think it was v1.3.2 when they last needed to be the same.
Yes, I updated the quad to the latest, (and from what I here,) the final update to the AC firmware. DJI has stopped production, and will not release further updates to the advanced. I'll be sure the controller has 1.6 or later when I get it. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen