What software are you editing your vids with?

Reaction score
I'm using Lightworks but I'm wondering that is easier / more stripped down. Let me know your suggestions please.

TTFN

ElsoPix

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

iMovie, seems straight forward, comes with a Mac for free. I am a keen amateur photographer and I am well used to Adobe products but never used them for video.

iMovie, seems straight forward, comes with a Mac for free. I am a keen amateur photographer and I am well send to Adobe products but never used them for video.

Same here re adobe. Not tried them on video. Lightworks is free though, that's a big draw!

On my Mac I've used iMovie, GoPro, Final Cut Pro. I keep coming back to Premiere Elements. It's a familiar editor, does a nice job of managing compression, handles my 4K videos well and most importantly he's been stable. It's has good titling, a good suite of transitions, and manages lighting and color management well.

You can buy Premiere Elements bundled with Photoshop Elements for something like $150. I used to use the full versions of both, but Premiere used to be very buggy, and I abandoned the full versions when Adobe put them in the Creative Cloud. As it turns out, I haven't felt limited by using the "Elements" version of either program.

Reactions: Elsopix
CyberLink PowerDirector 14 with AudioDirector

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl