what setting would make the phantom rotate slower ?

Reaction score
what setting would make the phantom rotate slower ? Ive followed a few other threads recommendation to turn down braking and tilt, which worked well... but how can I get it to turn slower ? is that possible ? I am talking about when you push the left knob either left or right. How can i get that sensitivity down ?

Just barely put pressure on the stick

haha yea, its really hard to get it smooth ... it will be all smooth.... and then it speeds up ever so slightly messes the shot up. trying to get a consistency with less room for user error. am i dreaming ?

I wish there was a sensitivity knob on the controller you could easily adjust...

OK ..Someone should me were you could slow down the yaw in the app . I don't have it as I don't have the P3 but bet I could find it for you .

Sorry I jumped in izzy but no one had what they have in their signature and I do have a switch for the P2 that cuts it down .
Good luck :)

izzydrone, you'll only be able to do this with practice. There is no switch, setting, etc. that'll do this work for you.

Reactions: jryser
... but how can I get it to turn slower ? is that possible ? I am talking about when you push the left knob either left or right. How can i get that sensitivity down ?

When I need a slower Yaw control I lengthen the sticks. The sticks on the P3P are adjustable, not sure on the other versions. I just screw the top part of the stick out to the required length and screw the lower section up to lock it in place.

Buying some Phantom knobs might help with better control.

Or, unscrew the sticks so they stick out further.

Reactions: dirkclod
Izzy,

Here is something I made out of an old Hotel key card:

IMG_1577_zpsdr5uykey.jpg

You can "pinch" the part of the card, on the left side of the controller, to make easy, slow, left and right yaw:

IMG_1578_zpsn4k1itn0.jpg

I just used some scissors and a hole punch on an old hotel key card.

Awesome idea

Izzy,

IMG_1577_zpsdr5uykey.jpg

You can "pinch" the part of the card, on the left side of the controller, to make easy, slow, left and right yaw:

IMG_1578_zpsn4k1itn0.jpg

Izzy,

IMG_1577_zpsdr5uykey.jpg

IMG_1578_zpsn4k1itn0.jpg

that seems like it would work... im leaning to trying that solution.

I really wish DJI would build a solution into DJI Go. If I could take the P3 up to 400 feet and hit a button in the app for a slow 360 yaw - that would be awesome.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl