What motors does my P3P have?

Reaction score
I got an error on my bird, sent it back, and they said a motor went bad (past the six month motor warranty). It's on it's way back from DJI (who had it two months, burning that much of my warranty) and I want to have the correct motor waiting for it so that I may replace the bad one before a trip. Help!

I got an error on my bird, sent it back, and they said a motor went bad (past the six month motor warranty). It's on it's way back from DJI (who had it two months, burning that much of my warranty) and I want to have the correct motor waiting for it so that I may replace the bad one before a trip. Help!
Most likely the 2312 motor. You just have to specify CCW or CW.
Part # 7 and Part # 8
Good luck! Hope you get back up and flying again.

ccc.jpg

You have to use the correct motor as the motors are not compatible with each other's ESCs

Compatibility Notice for New Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced Motors

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl