what makes the video so stable

Reaction score
I have the P1 and a Walkera gimbal. I have been chasing down jitters in my videos for months with no real luck. One thing is jitters in video that may be the cheap gimbal itself. The other is how steady the quad is during a hover with no stick input. I have seen videos with the P2 series that were very steady. The P3 videos are good also but the P3 has active braking where the P2 did not. I don't get it. The dual Gps thing on the P3 only positions the aircraft better but doesn't make it steady in the air. What is the difference in stability in the air from a P1 to a P2 series and then to the P3?

I have the P1 and a Walkera gimbal. I have been chasing down jitters in my videos for months with no real luck. One thing is jitters in video that may be the cheap gimbal itself. The other is how steady the quad is during a hover with no stick input. I have seen videos with the P2 series that were very steady. The P3 videos are good also but the P3 has active braking where the P2 did not. I don't get it. The dual Gps thing on the P3 only positions the aircraft better but doesn't make it steady in the air. What is the difference in stability in the air from a P1 to a P2 series and then to the P3?
If I were to guess, it's the FC. More powerful cpu = more cycles per ms = more robust algos = more accurate calculation of position.

bbfpvhandling 710668 said:
If I were to guess, it's the FC. More powerful cpu = more cycles per ms = more robust algos = more accurate calculation of position.
Position and handling wind gust are two different things. What makes them so steady?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl