What is your max distance on a single charge ?

That's insane! That's like, over 4 miles!

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's insane! That's like, over 4 miles!

I believe on one charge you should be able to get 5.5 miles on factory battery without running too low and damaging it. I had 26% left.

I believe on one charge you should be able to get 5.5 miles on factory battery without running too low and damaging it. I had 26% left.
Going at what speed?

No battery mod but bird is. 3.04 out and back and battery read 98% at start . 25% at end .
Image-1.jpg Is pushing it .

Reactions: GaDrone
Dirkclod, looks like I have some room to push mine more. You got 6.2 miles...wow
Look in my media and you will see the rth. It had started raining a little and the gimbal don't care for that :) lol

Look in my media and you will see the rth. It had started raining a little and the gimbal don't care for that :) lol

I'm getting "The member limits who can view their profile".

I'm getting "The member limits who can view their profile".
I will look at that and fix it. Don't know how that happened . Whoops :eek:

You fixed it. Nice videos!!
Not sure what that was about unless ya have to follow which I did. Those are just test runs but I like to just mess :).lol
And Jam:rolleyes:

You fixed it. Nice videos!!
If you will notice most of my long runs it cloudy like that .High humidity . I wonder about that .
Some have told me water absorbs 2.4 but I don't think so.

If you will notice most of my long runs it cloudy like that .High humidity . I wonder about that .
Some have told me water absorbs 2.4 but I don't think so.

I have heard the same about water. I was told to stay up pretty high off of the lake I fly at. I only try when I'm in my boat in case I have an issue anyways. Not much recovering from a lake dunk...

I guess I haven't pushed mine, yet...I've been out a few times but, the weather has been like C**P here... And cold.. Anyone have any COLD issues with theirs?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94