What is This little thing ?

Reaction score
Hi All.
Im lately having some problems with the x1 Channel on the phantom 2 upgrade version, "the pitch tilt controller is NOT on the back but on left side top instead"
It can't even show in assistans software that im touching it, it dosent move at All, so i Can nor calibrate it, as i get told to do by everyone i have asked for solution ...

And i recently just opened the Remote controller and out came This little plastic
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441316621.338876.jpg
thing with a little wire attached On it. What is it and where to put it back??

Pless help :(!!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441316573.500250.jpg

I Think i located where that little thing should be it was Meant to sit on top of the tilt/pitch unit for the gimbal it didnt do anything. So that problem is fixed. But i still can't get signal on the X1 Channel help me :,( ! I Want to control the level of my camera !

I Think i located where that little thing should be it was Meant to sit on top of the tilt/pitch unit for the gimbal it didnt do anything. So that problem is fixed. But i still can't get signal on the X1 Channel help me :,( ! I Want to control the level of my camera !

Have you considered that the RC unit may be defective and should be replaced. If it is under warranty contact the seller for replacement.

Yes, yes I have :( . But I just didn't wanna Face that fact. I bought i Pre owned so no garanty :(. Oh Well, geuss I just have to buy a new, to see it fixes the problem, I really do Think i have tried All other things there is to try fix it on own.

Yes, yes I have :( . But I just didn't wanna Face that fact. I bought i Pre owned so no garanty :(. Oh Well, geuss I just have to buy a new, to see it fixes the problem, I really do Think i have tried All other things there is to try fix it on own.

You will have to link a new RC unit to the P2 if you decide to replace it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl