what is the best setting for waves in the sun?

Reaction score
the waves allways berned
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqr4OGZ42EI[/youtube]

10959226_404066746424017_6902834599345089298_n.jpg

lying on a sun lounger in Hawaii with a mojito would be an ideal setting to watch waves.......

locoworks said:
lying on a sun lounger in Hawaii with a mojito would be an ideal setting to watch waves.......

:lol: :lol:

I would try to answer but im to busy laughing, no seriously i dont understand the question, do you mean the waves always look bent, as in curved, if so this is due to the camera having a fisheye lens, you can correct the image using Adobe Photoshop, do a google on the subject there are lots of guides.

I *think* he means the whites are "burnt" or "burned" as in too bright.

There are a few solutions. You could try to turn down the exposure a little in camera settings. Try EV -1 to start.
You could also try to find an ND filter for the Vision+, or a combo ND and circular polarized filter. But it has to be super light weight or it could throw off the balance of the gimbal. Also, try to film early in the morning or just before sunset when the light is not so strong. And of course, change the angle you film from so the light doesn't catch the waves in the same way.

Sorry to say, but the best solution is probably to get a GoPro 3 or 4 (and the matching gimbal). The vision camera is limited in what it can do. Doesn't handle bright light or low light very well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94